Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a waste!



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


Reading an hadith posted by a friend in her facebook status without its translation made me felt curious.Conquered by curious feeling,I asked my best friend "Google" and look what I have here...







It is a course material for final exam entitled "Ethics in Islam".I read it and found the meaning of hadith that I was searching for.Although still not finish reading it(has about 94 pages if you copy and paste it in Microsoft Word),I think(more to my feeling) this material is a good reading source that I should share with others.What a waste if I just let it alone there.So,let's finish reading all of this.


For people who are in exam period(including the writer..haha..don't forget..this monday!!!),you can read it after finishing your exam...


To all who have time..Enjoy your reading...


By the way,this is the hadith that I search its meaning...





عن أبي هريرة أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال الرجل على دين خليله فلينظر أحدكم من يخالل


Narated By AbuHurayrah : The Prophet (pbuh) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend.












I tried to copy and paste it in my blog but the size is too large...

I also tried to post this link in the facebook but failed and in the same time i received this warning...

"Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."

Hurrmm..Islamophobia i guess...

Sorry if there is any grammar mistake in my writing...

Ehee~

(n.n)v

No comments: